Monday, August 17, 2015

Puppy class

Cosmo and I had our first puppy class on  Saturday! It went really well! He played with a puppy named Oscar and they both loved it! After, we learned some clicker training techniques and it was great! Cosmo responded really well, and caught on really fast, I was very impressed. I loved training with him and he loved it too, I think. 

Yesterday, I noticed that Cosmo had a loose canine tooth on his right side. It was bloody and gross. Today, Claire and I both wiggled it and tried to get it out! While I was doing this, he lost it. I don't know where it went but I hope it didn't get swallowed, I wanted it! I'll keep my eyes open for it.

Cosmo had his first puppachino from Starbucks on Saturday as well! He LOVED it! He always eats the whipped cream off of my frap and this put a stop to it :)

We moved pretty much everything into my our new apartment! I love it. It's huge and cute and clean. Cosmo seemed to love it too! We are officially moving up in Saturday for good. I hope it doesn't stress the puppy out too much! 


I want nick to come home. He's in Florida and got delayed. :/

Cosmo met all my kids today at Robbinsdale Park! He does so well with them! 

I'm excited for class on Saturday! I'm not excited for my last day of work! It's going to be a fun day, but also sad... 

No comments:

Post a Comment