Monday, June 8, 2015

My 12 Week Old

Cosmo J is twelve weeks old today! (Accidental rhyming is fun)  I cannot believe that. That means he is getting so close to 3 months! I googled it. He is the greatest little ball of energy that ever lived. I can't believe how much I love him.

His biting has improved so much! I am glad.

His house breaking progress has slowed a bit. He has a poop corner and he frequents it, unfortunately. He's so sneaky that I don't see it for a while so I can't stop him or scold him, it's a shame. We will continue to work tirelessly on it until he ONLY poops outside.

He is huge. I can't take it. I hate being away from him all day!

I think Cosmo's ears might actually come up yet. I refuse to give up! I've started giving him cottage cheese again to boost his calcium levels during teething. I think it's working! They look more up to me already even though I just resumed his cottage cheese diet a few days ago!

Playing fetch has become one of Cosmo and I's favorite games. We can play for an hour straight and have so much fun! We also love hide-and-seek. I throw a toy and run and he brings it to the spot I ran from and then comes to find me. When he sees me, he sits down and cocks his head and IT IS SO SO CUTE! Sometimes, if it's dark, it takes him a while and he sniffs and sniffs. Cosmo and I do that for hours too. It wears us both out a lot.

When we fall asleep, he is on my pillow. He sleeps on my pillow, right next to my head and snores very quietly. it's so sweeet. Yes, I'm in love with him. Sorry, not sorry!

So, everything is going really well. Believe or not, my patience level has gone up. I'm getting so much better about just loving him, and accepting that he is a puppy and mistakes happen. Yay for us.


As a bonus: Here's a collage of the weird ways my dog sleeps. Some of them.
The way my weirdo sleeps!

Double bonus: Sassy side-eye giving Cosmo 
Sassy

No comments:

Post a Comment