Thursday, June 4, 2015

Sorry 'Bout It

I'm sorry that it has been so long since I've posted! I've started working about 40 hours a week and then I sleep. I love my job!

Cosmo turned 11 weeks on Monday and I can't believe that. He is so big, I really wish he'd stop now.

He is doing so much better with the potty thing! I am so proud of his progress in that department!

The humping thing is still disgusting! I hate it, but I guess it's normal.

The biting is still a big problem, and nothing is working. I've tried yelping and everything I've read about and so far, not a whole lot of progress on that front. We will keep persevering, and hopefully in a little while, it will stop.

We has improved on roll-over so much. Sometimes when we take out the treats, he just lays down and does it. I wish I could post videos on here, because he does it so goofy and cute. I love it!

Cosmo is also struggling with coming when he's called. I am working on that more now, but it can be really annoying! When I call him, he should be right there. We will get there, but it may take a while!

Nick's family FINALLY met Cosmo last night! They loved him (duh) and I'm so glad. Even his grandpa, who never visits, got to meet him. He was such a good boy. No potty accidents on their carpet, thank god, because it's brand new and very important. He played with Nick's dad for a while, and then passed out, as usual. He loved his Grandma Genzlinger :P. I just wish Cosmo could have met Sara, Nick's AMAZING golden retriever. Unfortunately, she was in surgery to have a pus pocket in her uterus. She made it out of it, and shes's okay, thank goodness. It is so important to spay and neuter your dogs and cats! This would not have happened if Sara had been fixed at 16 weeks old. It seems much better for you and the dog to get it done sooner, rather than later! (Sorry, small PSA.)

I need to work on my patience. I feel like sometimes I get frustrated at him, mostly at the potty thing. I hate waking up to let him out, but I have to remember that I signed up for this. He's a baby, I need to just take a step back when it happens and be a good mom to him, instead of being sad. Frustration won't help anyone! Cosmo truly is a good boy and he's still just a puppy!

Maybe his ears will come up soon. MAYBE.

No comments:

Post a Comment