Sunday, May 31, 2015

Weèkends are crazy!

Cosmo had a kind of stressful day today. We went to Jolly Lane and bought a ton of floral stuff and veggies for our new raised planters! Mom is really excited to see it all come together and to make home-grown salsa. :) Cosmo is usually really good with people petting him, but today I think was too much. 

We went to Spearfish to visit Nick and to pick up Caitlin's friend, Gabb. We went to dinner and yet more people held him and petted him and he went into Tasmanian Devil mode. He loved seeing Nick and he snuggled right up on his lap and went to sleep as we ate. We then had to say goodbye to Nick and go get Gabb's bags. There were two little girls there that of course wanted to pet the puppy.  He lost it again and bit one of them, not hard but enough to make me mad. I am really trying to work on it, but it's hard! For him and for us. I feel bad because I know teething must hurt! Poor baby :( 

He slept all through the night last night without waking me up to potty but I'm kind of wondering if he went potty somewhere on my floor... Oops. I don't see any spots but I know that he can go under the bed and I haven't looked under there yet. 

Cosmo is going to do so much better when he has a set routine and schedule to follow.

 I love him so much and even when it's frustrating, I know we will get through this tough stage. He is going to be a great grown up dog! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment