Monday, May 11, 2015

So close now

We are still about 4 hours or so out and we are all starting to feel it! We all had fun but we are ready to be out of this car! 

Cosmo is sleeping some more! He has been going potty so well! He is a total goober. He has adjusted really well to his collar and tag! He loves his antler chew toy! Now if he just learns to chew that and not his neighbors and friends :) 

Tanner is doing his turn and finishing out the trip for us. Nick and I have been napping on and off while Chelsea stays up with him! Cosmo is such a snuggler, I love it! He has some begging tendencies we have to get rid of ;)

We put Singin' in the Rain on my phone to see what would happen and he LOVED IT. It was so cute. He stared and barked and licked the screen. I kid you not. Good to know I picked a good namesake :)



I am in love❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment