Thursday, May 28, 2015

Growing up?

Cosmo has begun a new phase in his puppy life. We have decided that perhaps he's entering his "teenage years". Today, for the first time, Cosmo humped me. More than once. I am deeply disturbed. He also has quite an attitude lately. He attacked mom this morning just because she stopped him from chasing our 20 year old cat. We have taken to calling him "Tasmanian Devil". I go from hating him and wanting to bite him back to wanting nothing more than to snuggle him. Cosmo makes my life so hard and so much fun at the same time!

SO the humping isn't fun. I hope he stops now. That's all for now. A humping update. I have a weird life.

But wait, there's more! Claire and her two friends taught Cosmo to roll over today! He hasn't quite mastered it yet, but he's getting there. I love it! Thanks Claire.

No comments:

Post a Comment