Saturday, May 9, 2015

Tomorrow!

Tomorrow is the big day... Sort of. We leave tomorrow at about 6pm and within 12 hours or so, I will meet Cosmo. I seriously cannot wait and the drive is going to feel unbearably long. I just want to meet him already!!! I have a bag of all his stuff packed already, he is so spoiled already.

We watched Singin' in the Rain today and it just cemented his name for me. It suits him so well. Also I forgot how much I loved that movie and Cosmo Brown in general. 

I am all moved out of the dorms for the LAST TIME EVER. I am almost all moved back into my mom's house where Cosmo and I will be living for the summer. I still have to clean my car a little bit or my passengers won't fit :) 

I passed all my finals. Thank god.

Manhattan (Manny) is my cat who I've had for almost 5 years now and I had a serious talk today. I don't want her to be jealous or feel like I love her less than Cosmo, but he will demand more attention. I know she'll be so mad and probably won't speak to me for a few days. She better still sleep on my bed every night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment