Monday, May 25, 2015

Cosmo's 10th Week

Today Cosmo Jackson is 10 weeks old! I can't believe it! I picked him when he was 11 days old, and now he he's 10 weeks!

He has grown up so much in the last 70 days! In size and maturity. He still bites because of his teething and has the occasional potty accident, but he's almost done with that, I hope. (Although as I write this, he just squatted and took a poo.) He really has come a long way.

I am so happy and so blessed to have such an amazing puppy. Cosmo really is the best dog in the whole world. He is so good with people and that is exactly what I wanted. He snuggles with people and is playful but will always come to me first when I call. Cosmo is a momma's boy but he loves other people too. He gets along with other dogs and my three cats and that's all I could ask for.

Sometimes I want to throw him across the room, but most days I just want to pick him up and kiss him and tell him I love him more than everything.
Moments like this make it worth it. 
Update: Cosmo has learned to fetch today! Thanks auntie Caitlin!!

No comments:

Post a Comment