Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Updates, updates

Cosmo is doing so much better in his new home! The peeing has become much less frequent and he hardly goes in the house! Training wise, he's amazing. He is sitting and laying down on the command, usually the first time! I am so proud!

He is rambunctious and an early bird which is a bummer. Thank goodness mom gets up at 4:30am to let him out! She is a life-saver.

Cosmo's separation anxiety has gotten better as well. We have left him in his pen for almost an hour today and he did not poop or vomit in it, which is improvement. I think it's going to be the hardest thing about training him. He hates being alone. It's cute having a shadow but he needs to learn to be alone sometimes! Luckily, my little sister is still too young to get a job so she will be home  with him all day, most every day! Again, thank goodness. She has a list of what needs to happen to help him become a great dog, and I know she'll do a wonderful job! 

He loves the car and goes with me everywhere he can! I love taking him too, he's a great co-pilot. :) Mostly the car puts him right to sleep! 

I started my job this week and it's been pretty hard to leave him but it makes coming home really sweet.

Cosmo turned 9 weeks on Monday! Yay! I believe he also lost his first tooth on the Sunday before that. I swear that he is bigger every single day and Nick said he was much bigger than the last time he saw him. We have another vet visit coming up soon, so we'll see if we are right about it. I can't believe how the time is flying! Here are some pictures to catch you up! 
He is naughty and playful and chews on EVERYTHING, but he's too cute to stay mad at. We play all the time and he loves it!
Thank goodness for bitter apple spray! 

Cosmo and I have been going on walks and he's adjusted well to the leash (if he has a harness and not just the collar!) He loves walking right next to me or right in front of me. He didn't like being stepped on much! 

Overall, he is doing such a good job! I am so proud and so lucky! He's going to be such a good dog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment