Monday, May 4, 2015

May the 4th Be With You

Cosmo Jackson is 7 weeks old today! I can't even believe it.

5 days and counting! :) 

I am thinking of going to PetSmart tomorrow and trading in his tag that says Puppy and changing it to Cosmo! This is getting so real!

I'm going to set up my stuff after I move home, so it's all ready for him when we come home!

I had my job orientation today and it wasn't bad. I liked it almost :P tomorrow I have training and drug testing for it.

I'm going to hit the books hard tomorrow night. My finals start Wednesday. Then I'm moving. Then I'm going to get Cosmo! So crazy.

I spoke to my breeder today and we talked about our plans to meet and what she'll give me. Mostly food, so his stomach doesn't get upset. She is being so kind to me, she knows it's my first puppy! I'm very lucky!

It's crazy to think that I won't get another picture from her because HE'S GOING TO BE MINE. It's becoming real now! 

5 days. Almost 4. Is this real? 

No comments:

Post a Comment