Saturday, May 30, 2015

Drive-In Date!

Tonight was the first of what I expect will be many Drive-In movie dates for Cosmo! He did such a good job. He only got jittery once, which considering it's two movies in a row, is not surprising. 

I found this adorable book at Daycare and it was unfortunatly missing a cover so I'm not sure who the author is, but check this out!
Looks a little like a papillon doesn't it? So I thought that was neat.

Cosmo has a vet appointment on Saurday for his second round of shots so that's exciting! He's growing up so fast :)

On the 12th, Claire has a soccer tournament in Boulder, CO and I was able to get it off work, so Cosmo and I are road tripping once again! This time with his Gigi and auntie Claire. Thank goodness that this hotel allows dogs! I can't wait! 

We are getting a foreign exchange student for the summer from France and it's going to be fun! Hope she likes pets because we have plenty of those around! :)

Everything is going great! I can't wait to see how much Cosmo has grown tomorrow! I'm guessing 2 pounds... 

No comments:

Post a Comment