Friday, May 1, 2015

We Finally Picked A Name

Cosmo Brown :)
No pictures yet but probably tomorrow! We have some big news! We have chosen Cosmo as Puppy's official name. There are several things that I needed in a name, and I've been really picky. I wanted it to mean something to me, and I wanted to have something to be able to watch or listen to with him and say "that's what you're named after". Yup I'm a dork and I know this. My mom gave me the idea from Cosmo Brown in Singin' in the Rain and it sounded so perfect to me. I had thought of the names a few times, but didn't love the connection to Kramer (from Seinfeld), but she helped me realize that I could also just set people straight. If I know where it comes from, why does it matter?

I told Nick that the name had just shot to the top of the list and he got quiet and smiled. He told me that when he was little he used to name all his new Neopets (an online game) Cosmo. It solidified it for me.

 To me he looks like a Cosmo and my breeder says that it fits him! She says she will call him Cosmo for me, which is so great!

I'm just so happy to finally have a name for the little poop. But in a way it almost makes me sad because besides going to get him, it's the last thing I had to do. I am, of course SO excited, but this process is coming to an end and it's just a little bittersweet. Just a little though.

Speaking of which, 8 days!!!! We are now into the single digits. This is crazy. I cannot WAIT.

If I get pictures I will let you know! :)

Thanks mom! Maybe you are always right ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment