Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Life is Weird

Cosmo went to the groomers for the first time yesterday! His toenails were tearing up GiGi's couch. He did a pretty good job and only whined a few times. Cosmo even let her grind them with the tool thing and didn't even whine too much. 

Today, Cosmo and I were playing outside and he started getting rough. I tried to make him sit and lay down, as I always do when he's getting too rough. He leaped up and bit my ear very hard. It bled like a mofo and I actually cried. I don't know what to do, or who to talk to about his aggression. He bit Caitlin yesterday too and it bruised very badly. I'm getting a little concerned. My ear hurts.

We went for a long walk in the hopes that it would tire him out. Didn't seem to work, however because he's on the floor squeaking his toy fox.

I am struggling again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment